GP Catholic Services is committed to the integration of fundamental principles of Church teaching with recognized best practices in fundraising, organizational leadership, planning, communications, and transparency.
Capital Campaigns and Annual Appeals
With one of the largest permanent staffs in the industry, we stand ready to fully staff your campaign.
- Capital campaigns
- Annual appeals
- Special fundraising efforts
- Planning studies
- Development audits
- Online giving
- Direct mail
- Increased offertory for parishes
- Major gift solicitation
- Planned giving and endowment development
GP Catholic Services has the knowledge and experience to assist Catholic organizations in all aspects of mission advancement. Our objective is to ensure that the development operations of Catholic organizations are fully professional and completely consistent with the mission and ministries of the Catholic Church. By working with Church leaders to develop and implement communications strategies that inspire, inform, and involve, GP Catholic Services helps secure gifts that are transformational for both the donor and the organization.
- Coaching to Chief Development Officers on planning and development
- Training and support for development staff
- Training for committees and volunteer groups
- Developing and implementing communications strategies
- Interim staffing
Leadership Development and Planning
Working closely with the leaders of Catholic organizations, GP Catholic Services ensures that best practices in mission advancement are combined with fundamental principles of Catholic teaching.
- Facilitating retreats and workshops for Church leaders
- Setting goals
- Identifying key performance indicators
- Conducting program audits
- Assessing personnel
- Developing and implanting communications plans