October 6-9 | Chicago, Illinois
Complimentary Consulting Sessions with Our Fundraising Experts
GP Catholic Services is pleased to be a Gold Sponsor of the 2019 ICSC Annual Conference and offer you an exclusive opportunity to connect privately with our Catholic stewardship and development experts. Topics can range from any and all areas of fundraising, including:
- Does your annual appeal seem to be stuck…or worse? †Letís talk about annual appeal planning and implementation.
- Looking to maximize giving with the budget and staffing resources you have, or hoping to justify new or expanded efforts?† We can meet to talk about†Mission 360 Development Assessments.
- Do your parishes have deferred maintenance, renovation, or expansion requirements? Our†capital campaign services†at the parish or diocesan level can guide your efforts.
- Want to energize your major gifts solicitations? Our major gifts services†have transformed the efforts and results for many dioceses.
- Forming a foundation? Letís talk about our work with establishing and advancing the work of foundations within the Church.
- Looking to engage multicultural communities in stewardship and development? Our experts can recommend proven strategies to increase your outreach.
Meet With Our Experts
President and CEO
Senior Vice President
Stop by our booth #616 and learn how we can help you elevate your ministry through fundraising.
Conference Session from GP Catholic Services
Keeping Donors Front and Center During Crises
Monday, October 7 | 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Donor engagement is more crucial than ever, yet might be neglected during crisis events. Due to shifting focuses and diminishing resources, development offices may not be responding adequately to donor concerns and motivations. Learn from Ivan Arocho of the Archdiocese of Newark and Elizabeth Zeigler and Koren Ruiz of GP Catholic Services about how the Archdiocese determined the appropriate resources and infrastructure required to meet donor needs and stewardship goals, reestablished their commitment to their supporters, and articulated their efforts to the wider community. In addition, Koren will share best practices for connecting with multicultural communities.
Elizabeth Zeigler, President and CEO, GP Catholic Services
Ivan Arocho, Executive Director of Development, Archdiocese of Newark, New Jersey
Koren Ruiz, Associate Consultant, GP Catholic Services
Schedule Your Consulting Session
Use this form to request a meeting with one of our experts.
About GP Catholic Services
GP Catholic Services is a leading fundraising consulting firm serving the Catholic Church. We specialize in designing and managing fundraising campaigns for dioceses, schools, parishes, religious orders, and congregations.
GP Catholic Services is a division of Graham-Pelton. We offer decades of fundraising and development experience with a powerful focus on the Catholic Church.