elevate your fundraising
with faith and stewardship
With Mission 360, assess current stewardship and development strategy, programs, and activities to determine their effectiveness in teaching Christian stewardship and raising the funds needed to live out the Church’s mission in your diocese.
Mission 360 is a comprehensive assessment of diocesan stewardship and development programs, rooted in principles of Christian stewardship. GP Catholic Services is the leader in recognizing the need for a solid stewardship and development program, especially as dioceses face unrest among the faithful in light of recent allegations and scandal. Mission360 is designed to respond to this need, and integrates mission, ministry, and fundraising at the diocesan and foundation level. The assessment allows you to: evaluate and strengthen internal stewardship and development structures, staffing, and investment; set actionable strategy for fundraising growth; develop effective multicultural communications; and engage leaders, staff, donors, clergy, and volunteers in a meaningful and sustainable spirituality of stewardship.
professional assessment centered on your mission
identify areas for growth, strategize around obstacles, and chart a course for accelerated fundraising success in service to the mission of your diocese
- prospect pool analysis
- detailed analysis of stewardship and development operations
- targeted feedback from leadership, staff, donors, volunteers, and other key stakeholders
expert recommendations focused on your ministry
improve operational efficiencies to strengthen your ministry and empower leaders, staff, clergy, and lay volunteers with fundraising best practices
- internal roadmap to strengthen all stewardship and development activities
- prioritization of development efforts, including the annual appeal, campaigns, and/or services to parishes and schools
- strategic counsel on donor communications
engagement and stewardship at the heart of your efforts
teach effective principles of Christian stewardship and develop the resources needed to advance your ministries
- strategies for cultivation and solicitation of qualified major gift prospects
- moves management processes along the donor cycle
- best practices to use technology for targeted solicitation strategies
Archdiocese of Newark
- Reviewed and evaluated the effectiveness of Archdiocesan Stewardship and Development Programs, including communications with multicultural communities
- Conducted prospective donor identification, and developed and implemented strategies for cultivation of qualified major gift prospects
Diocese of Fort Worth
- Conducted a thorough assessment of all Advancement Foundation programs in advance of the Diocese’s 50th anniversary celebration
- Conducted prospect pool analysis for identification of top prospects and targeted solicitation strategies
Diocese of Kalamazoo
- Facilitated the development of an internal strategic plan to guide all stewardship and development programs
- Provided strategic counsel on data management, gift recording and acknowledgment, and use of technology for stewardship and cultivation
"We have benefited greatly from GP Catholic Services' expertise in the areas of stewardship and development, and their counsel has been a sure guide through the challenging and difficult months since the scandalous revelations of last summer. Now more than ever, the work of the Lord must continue: to proclaim the Good News, to pass on the faith to future generations and to care for the poor and vulnerable. With the help of GP Catholic Services, we have continued to reach out to faithful Catholics, inviting them to help us serve God’s people, and the results have been deeply satisfying."
His Eminence, Joseph William Cardinal Tobin, C.Ss.R.
Archbishop of Newark
high-level strategic counsel to build and sustain fundraising momentum, with emphasis on major gifts
internal review through the lens of Christian stewardship
targeted data analytics, best practices, and optimization
expert counsel on organizational sustainability
GP Catholic Services, a division of Graham-Pelton Consulting, is a leading fundraising consulting firm serving the Catholic Church. We specialize in designing and implementing development assessments, planning studies, and campaigns for Catholic dioceses, parishes, schools, colleges and universities, religious orders, and seminaries.
Let GP Catholic Services help you Elevate Philanthropy
Complete this form to connect with one of our Mission 360 experts